4/12/2015

GEO HOLICAT BLUE from http://www.geocolouredlenses.com~



Hello~ I'm back today with my new wonderful lenses GEO HOLICAT BLUE from http://www.geocolouredlenses.com/
and yes this site always provides circle lenses with the best quality. it's my 3d pair from geocolored
they remind me of the winter. Personally, I see them as frost on the windows.

Привет~  Я вернулась с обзором на мои новые чудесные линзы  GEO HOLICAT BLUE  с сайта http://www.geocolouredlenses.com/
и да, этот сайт всегда предоставляет линзы с лучшим качеством. Это моя третья пара от  geocolored.

Specification
More pics




I had been seeing in different Blogs many  reviews on Holicatand. I terribly wanted to hold in my hands this great package!~ It very inspirings me, Looks very stylish and compact.

Я уже давно вижу в разных блогах обзоры на Holicat, и мне жутко хотелось подержать в руках эту великолепную упаковку! Она меня очень вдохновляет. Выглядит очень стильно и компактно. Единственный минус на мой взгляд то что они упакованы в "таблетки", а не в баночки, как я люблю, но это пустяки)


All necessary information is written on the reverse side. No need to turn the package to find the desired data

Вся Необходимая информация написана на обратной стороне. Не Нужно вертеть упаковку чтобы найти нужные данные

As you can see in the picture below the lenses package looks like this. This package was wrapped in a lot of bubble wrap inside another box, so they really take care of your lenses.
The package is so pretty, with this red-haired girl on  










On eyes: 

I'm such a huge fan of contact lenses, I think the proof can be seen below. I've forever wanted  bright blue or  bright green eyes but I got something middle between blue, green and grey~  but contact lenses give you these beautiful shades. On eyes they look very elegant

Я большой фанат увеличивающих контактных линз, я думаю, доказательства можно увидеть ниже) Я всегда хотела иметь яркий голубой оттенок или ярко-зеленый, но я родилась с чем-то средним между голубым зеленым и серым ~ Но контактные линзы делают оттенок более явным.  На глазах смотрится очень элегантно. 


Enlargement: 


Eyes look very large. I think the photo is very noticeable difference. I rarely wear such large lenses in everyday life, but they want to wear without removing ** 

Глаза смотрят весьма большими. Я думаю по фото очень заметна разница.  Я редко ношу такие большие линзы в повседневной жизни, но эти хочется носить не снимая ** 


AND MY PIC ** 



~AND THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION~


21 комментарий:

  1. You're so beauty :3
    I really love your look.
    This CL are amazing :3 I follow you on gfc :3
    Thanks for comment my blog ♥

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Niiiah I love the packaging >w<
    You're so cute! The lenses color is really cute :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. They look so nice on you! I adore the packaging.

    I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who saves lens vials! I felt so weird, but I have crafting plans for them XD

    Vonnie
    petitefeetblog.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Oh very cute circle lens
    Kawaii~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Wow, these lenses look much prettier IRL than I thought! :O
    The design is so nice! Looks lovely on you!!

    Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. These lenses look amazing on you! And the packaging is so cute ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Pretty lenses *o*

    fume,
    sleepy-deer.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Omg such a nice written review! You put a lot of effort into all your photos and stuff, I'm kind of jealous~ hahaha
    The circle lens is really pretty!
    And so is your makeup and dress <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. the packaging is so cute to die for!

    http://little-xiao-han.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. woww you are sooo pretty !!!
    kawai nee =D
    lovely blog as well ^^
    xo

    www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Cute!
    I actually love your wig and dress here. *w*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Wow, your look is amazing! So beautiful *_* I love the shade of green in the eye makeup and hair.
    Gonna follow your blog!

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. oww *-* beautiful cls <3
    http://diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. wwoooaahh that's cute contact lens, i love the color of lens,
    mind to follow me back? :)

    http://litarachman.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить

Really thanks for your comments~ your opinion is very important for me. I am happy to visit your blog too~. Have a nice day ~
If you follow me I'd follow you back just say about it! ~

 

Template by ♥ Jurika ♥